1. On websites related to the functioning of the Portal, the technique of "cookies" is used.
2. “cookies” are IT data, in particular text files, stored in users' devices and intended for using websites. These files allow to recognize the user's device and properly display the website tailored to his individual preferences. The default parameters of cookies allow only the server that created them to read the information contained therein. “Cookies” they usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. “cookies” they are used to adjust the content of websites to the user's preferences and to optimize the use of websites. They are also used to create anonymous, aggregated statistics that help to understand how the user uses the Portal's websites, which allows improving their structure and content, excluding personal identification of the user.
4. Types of "cookies":
‘Session’ session-related cookies remain in the browser only for the duration of the session, i.e. until you exit the website.
‘Permanent’ cookies remain in the browser after the end of the session (unless they are deleted by the user).
‘Analytical’ cookies collect information about the use of a given website, such as the pages visited by a given user and any error messages; do not collect information enabling the identification of the user, and the collected data is aggregated in such a way that it becomes anonymous. Analytical cookies are used to improve how the website works.
‘Functional’ cookies allow the website to remember any choices you make on pages (such as changing the font size, adjusting the page) and enable services such as adding comments to someone else's blog.
The Portal uses two basic types of “cookies”: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies).
5. By default, the software used for browsing websites allows the placement of “cookies” on the end device. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of “cookies” in the web browser settings or inform about each time they are sent to the user's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling “cookies” are available in the software (web browser) settings. Restricting the use of “cookies” may affect some of the functionalities available on the website. Restrictions on the use of “cookies” may affect some of the functionalities available on the Portal's websites.
6. “cookies” placed on the Portal user's end device and may also be used, in accordance with the law, by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Portal operator.
8. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the way the user uses the Portal. For this purpose, they may keep information about the user's navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
9. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information resulting from cookie files using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
10. Information about some user behavior is logged in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the Portal and to ensure the most efficient handling of the hosting services provided.
11. Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be recorded:
a) Request arrival time;
b) Reply sending time;
c) Your – identification carried out by the HTTP;
d) Information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction;
e) URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in the case when the Portal was accessed via a link;
f) Information about the user's browser;
g) IP address information.
12. The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the pages.
13. The above data is used only for the purpose of administering the server.
Managing cookies – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
14. If you do not want to receive ócookies”, you can change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling “cookies” necessary for the processes of authentication, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the Portal.
15. To manage “cookie” select a web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, Android, Safari (iOS), Windows Phone, Blackberry.