Standards of investor service in Małopolska
The aim of the project is to provide broad support for local government units from the Małopolska Region in terms of investor service and to develop and implement uniform standards of investor service at the local government level.
March 2020 - June 2023
Kraków Technology Park
Source of funding:
European Social Fund under the Operational Programme Knowledge Education Development 2014-2020
The Małopolska Region together with Kraków Technology Park is implementing a project entitled "Standards of Investor service in Małopolska". The training project is aimed at 85 local government units from Małopolska and is intended to increase the quality of services provided to entrepreneurs interested in operating in the region.
In particular, the project includes:
- conducting an analysis of training needs among local government units,
- organisation of training courses for substantive employees and management staff of local government units,
- organisation of study visits,
- individual counselling within the scope of implementing the investor service standards,
- support in the area of electronisation of the investor assistance process,
- building local cooperation networks for investor assistance,
- package of promotional activities.