Power up your Business in Małopolska 3
The project is addressed to entrepreneurs from the SME sector in Małopolska, interested in exporting their products and services to foreign markets, strengthening competitiveness of their enterprises, developing innovations and investing in our region.
September 2020 – October 2023
Małopolska Regional Development Agency
Regional Operational Program 2014-2020, Measure 3.3.
The project is addressed to Małopolska entrepreneurs from the SME sector, interested in exporting their products and services to foreign markets, strengthening competitiveness of their enterprises, developing innovations and investing in our region.
Supporting the export activities of Małopolska entrepreneurs, including them in the activities of the European Avant-garde Initiative and professional economic promotion focused on key industries of the Małopolska Region are the main goals of the “Power up Your Business in Małopolska 3” project implemented by the Małopolska Regional Development Agency.
The project is addressed to entrepreneurs from Małopolska, representing the SME sector.
1. Trade fair events – we invite you to participate in international trade fair events:
What do we offer at each fair?
- Professionally built exhibition area (approx. 30 m2)
- B2B zone for meetings and conversations
- Opportunities for promotion on the stand’s LCD screen
- Support in finding partners for commercial negotiations
- Entry tickets to fairs for company representatives
We invite you to participate in international trade fair events.
2. Economic missions of importers in Małopolska – we invite you to participate in business meetings as part of incoming economic missions.
What do we offer during economic missions?
- B2B meetings in Krakow and Małopolska
- Assistance in establishing business contacts and defining an industry profile
- Establishment of direct relations with economic institutions of the region
3. Malopolska Exporter's Club - we invite Malopolska entrepreneurs to participate in the
in the activities of the Club, which aims to prepare Małopolska SMEs for expansion into international markets.
What do we offer as part of the Club?
- Knowledge transfer
- Integration of the environment of Małopolska exporters
- Skills and good practices in the field of internationalization, innovation and scientific cooperation
- 12 training workshops throughout the Małopolska Region (exchange of experiences, undertaking joint export initiatives)
4. Participation in the European Avant-garde Initiative – we invite Małopolska producers to participate in the work of the Avant-garde Initiative.
What do we offer as part of the Avant-garde Initiative?
- Building of cooperative links to create innovative solutions in the field of products and production technologies
- Gaining professional knowledge and reducing resource consumption
- A series of workshops and working meetings
- Participation in the Avant-garde Initiative’s events and conferences